I usually take her birthday photo in the afternoon but I took this one in the morning (because T took Pippa to the doctor and it's so much easier to take a photo of Roxy when I'm not also trying to keep Pippa out of the shot) and the lighting is different. The lighting makes this outfit look blue and it is very much purple.
Here's what Roxy was up to between her 6 and 7 month birthdays.
- Got her first two teeth (one day apart)
- Definitely knows what the milk sign is about and gets excited when she sees it
- Pats me on the back of my shoulder when I'm holding her over my shoulder - I love it so much!
- Nurses from both sides more often
- LOVES dancing in the baby carrier
- Likes to scratch the couch
- Started sleep training (gently, of course - we are so not cry-it-out parents)
- Still isn't a fan of tummy time
- We call her all the usual names and added LL Cool Squish, Pippa calls her "Little One" often and it is adorable
- Had a really terrible cold with a phlegm-y cough that often woke her from sleep - this cold seemed to last forever
- Has wavy hair on the top of her head and little curls on the side and back
- Likes to suck on my chin (it feels so funny!)
- Is so ticklish under her chin
- Started wearing 12 month clothes
- Slaps her tray while eating
- Sometimes rests her head on my shoulder when I'm holding her - I love this so much!
- Sits like a pro
- Crosses her legs at the ankle like a lady all the time - she's been doing this for a while now
And an outtake. This was actually the very first photo. We had to shut it down and try again later.