Here's what Roxy was up to between her seven and eight month birthdays:
- Sleeping unswaddled
- First plane ride (a short one - only Oakland to SLC)
- Legit sleep training (though still gently)
- Lots of angry "mmmm"s when she wants food and she's not getting it
- Bangs toys together
- Had Roseola (she had a fever for 3 days then the rash, but overall it was a mild case)
- So acrobatic reaching to get things she wants (especially when you are holding her), she grabs everything
- Wearing 12 month clothes (and 2T leggings - this is the best because they actually are long enough that they don't hike up and expose her calf when she's being held)
- Eating real amounts of real food as evidenced by her diapers
- Pippa is her favorite person! And Pippa definitely loves her back!
- Likes to sleep on left side
- Likes to hold our fingers as she falls asleep
- Likes to be tickled under her chin - love her baby laugh!
- Waves hands with arms extended to sides when she is excited or happy or about to eat
- Nickname of LL Cool K, but still mostly LaLa, Little One, or Squish / Big Squish / Squishy
- The last week of the month I finally felt like I'm swimming more days than I'm drowning with two kids.
- Loves real food and almost always eats with right hand
The very last photo. She was done.