Here's what Roxy was up to between 8 and 9 months:
- Started scootching backwards on her tummy
- Slept through the night for the first time April 21-22 (dreamfeed at 10 but otherwise slept from 6:30 p.m. to 6:05 a.m.
- Cut 3rd and 4th tooth (both of her lateral incisors)
- Likes "upside down Roxy"
- Generally happier (I'm glad the trend is continuing)
- More tolerant of tummy time
- Has a machine gun laugh and cry (like ha-ha-ha-ha-ha in short staccato bursts)
- Mostly right handed when eating and grabbing but the last few days of the month she started using only her left hand to eat, so who knows.
- LOVES eating, especially blueberries and grapes
- Down to two naps (around 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.) but still occasionally takes three naps
- Makes a new sound - gagaga
- LOVES to lie down in the tub and splash with her legs. When you try to sit her up she back arches like crazy and will not let you sit her up. She just squeaks with delight when she is lying down and splashing.
- The last day of the month she pushed back onto hands and knees from her tummy for the first time.
- Dropped the dream feed halfway through the month
Adore her long lashes in the last photo.