Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wedding Week - We got married! It was AWESOME!

Of course all photos by the ridiculously talented Elizabeth Taylor Frandsen.

Coming out of the temple I was SO happy.


Hugged!



Surprise attack by cousin B!

I showed J my ring and he showed me his (a CTR ring).  Love this kid!

Here is how we filled the time waiting for everyone to come over for pictures.

People wrangling is hard work.  Especially baby wrangling.

Everyone at the temple.




All of T's family.

T's immediate family.

I love mine and T's faces in this one.

S's family.

S's immediate family.

S with her siblings.  My sister and T's sister in law were both pregnant with twins at our wedding. 

Aahh the sun is so bright!

T and his siblings.

With T's parents.

S with her parents.  I wanted one of me and T with my parents (side note - I loved my mom's dress) but I looked bad and my dad's eyes were closed so...

Both of our immediate families.  I LOVE this set up.  We are going to make this into a huge canvas print.




Best. Day. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I'm crying (what?!)! now, not in the photos!

    ReplyDelete